As a shopaholic, there are so many cool things I would loveee to buy, but my wallet and small apartment (that is quickly running out of space) both disagree!
I was recently in class and of course, surfing the web and I found “Interesting Finds” on Amazon and there were definitely a looooottt of interesting finds! So here is a list of super cool things I found on Amazon that I would totally purchase ASAP if I had my own house and a steady job 🙂
- Weiner dog ice cubes!!!! 😀
2. So many hip and funky furniture items 🙂
3. Yess! Balloon dog statue, of course! Bringing the broad into my apartment!
4. Cutest kitchen supplies…
5. More weiner dog items heheh! Paper clips!
6. Book clock? Hahaha so cool!
7. This item is totally from Target.. but it is seriously the cutest canister ever and definitely good quality!
Also, here are just a few inspirations I found this week! 🙂
- Oh Joy pom pom curtain!
2. Gold foil Target notebook
3. The CUTEST photobooth props!!!
4. Shop ABM gold foil art print! I just want to buy this one on its own please!!
5. Julia Wester splatter art paint ❤
Lastly, here are some items that I actually did buy from Amazon’s Interesting Finds!!!
- PURPLE DINOSAUR PHONE HOLDER! So cute..
2. I really could NOT resist! NESSIE LADELS!!
3. Ahhhhh! Little snail tea holders. Like why is it so cute?
So there it is! Confessions of a shopaholic. I hope you enjoyed and hope you actually buy some of these 🙂