I recently painted these sweet puppy sneakers and they are definitely my favorite so far! Each one has its own personality and color scheme! I love it! Check out more photos below 🙂
- Paint — gray, white, pink, and whatever glasses color you would like!
- Small paint brush
- Tooth picks
- Shoes — can be Keds or regular canvas sneakers
- Use gray paint and a small paint brush to create the shapes — you can use white for detail and texture
- Either use a thin brush or toothpick to add the glasses – I used heart shapes, circles, rectangles and more!
- Use a tooth pick and black paint to add the eyes and nose
- Use pink and a tooth pink to add the ears and tongue!
- Lastly, add the party hats or bows!
Make sure to dry in between steps 🙂
Some up close shots of the puppies and the details 🙂
Different types of glasses 🙂
The colors I used!
Below are the shapes of the dogs before the details:
Hope you enjoyed all behind-the-scenes and close-ups 🙂