I’ve been meaning to update my inspirational wall and I’m so excited and so glad that I finally did! I definitely needed some fresh new colors and prints.
So, some of these prints were printed from phone or computer wallpapers! I got these from the Ban.do website or a few I just randomly found over time.
Email me at email@example.com if you would like me to Google share or email you my collection of printables!
A few were from a Happy Mail from the A Beautiful Mess website! Ahh, they had a deal so I was excited to finally see what they offered and they were all just too cute! Check out their Happy Mail and Messy Box on their website 🙂
I even update my desk space!
- This lamp is super super cute.. touch censored and from Target. I love its whole Pixar feel! Comes in a ton of fun colors too!
- The wooden bike decor is from Cotton On and it was for a few bucks! If you order online, don’t forget to check Retail Me Not for a 30% off coupon on full prices items!!
- I love love love little plants and I purchased all three of these from Trader Joe’s
- “I Wish They All Could Be Kale-afornia Girls” bag is def one of my favorites! Its sold out on its own website and so I got it off Brit+Co!
- I’ve been really into roller stamps! They’re so fun and cute and I love stamping everything! Check them out here!
Let me know if you’re eye-ing anything else 🙂
Love love love new bedding! All of this from Target (Pillowfort)! The have quite a few deals every now and then on bedding so def wait for those!
My Ikea shower curtain of course, plus my painted wooden beads in action 🙂
More fun prints! Some of these are file folders from the Target Bull’s Eye Playground (dollar section)!
The other prints are from print packets you can get from Jo-anns or Marshalls! Marshalls has them cheap but if you want more styles, definitely go to Jo-anns and use their 50% off coupons from their website!
These are suuuuuper cute accessories from Ban.do and Cotton On
Most of the buttons and hair pins are from Ban.Do and the beaded bracelets are from Cotton On Kids!
Super fun prints!
(Left to Right: Old Navy printed tee, Target Kids Lemon peplum, Jcrew Dotted tank, Gap triangle print sleepwear tank)
Flamingo bedding from Target (PillowFort!)
A few fun notebooks!
(Aerie sunglasses case, Homemade pencil case, Heart notebook from Marshalls, Icecream notebook was gifted, floral notebooks + sweet pens from Ban.do, Wooden & from Target!)
Best Day Ever sweater from HM Kids
Buttons (Girls and sunglasses), Heart necklace, Party pin, Beaded hair pin are all from Ban.Do (check the Ban.do shop on Amazon too!)
“Yay” necklace is a Meri Meri necklace from Jcrew Kids
Lovee the packaging for Ban.Do!
Treat yourself platter and this platter (which I actually gave to my mama!) are super pretty glass with cool foil print are from Nordstrom clearance!
I always love a few fresh accessories! 🙂